The school admits students to Nursery, L.K.G. and U.K.G. (3-5 age group) and 1st to XII Class. Admission from Class 1st to IX is provided on the basis of a written test based on the standard of the class passed by the student. Admission to Class XI is provided on the basis of the result of X Class and an interview, subject to availability of the seats. Admission is open for all boys and girls irrespective of social status, caste, creed or religion.
The school opens for admission in the first week of April every year. registration for Nursery to XII standard starts in mid January/February. Registration does not guarantee admission. New admission is made subject to the availability of seats in each class after the declaration of the annual results.
Documents To Be Submitted
Following documents should be submitted along with the admission form:
- Adhaar Card.
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Character certificate from the Head of the School last attended.
- Attested copy of the certificate or provisional certificate of the last examination passed.
- Migration certificate.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Students seeking admission to pre-primaty classes, i.e., Nursery, L.K.G. and U.K.G must bring the original municipal birth certificate.
- Candidates seeking admission to classes other than the pre-primary will have to bring the school leaving certificate from the last school attended.
Procedure For Withdrawal Of The Students
A student can be withdrawn by giving one calendar month’s notice in writing. In the absence of such a notice, one month’s fee will be charged.
STUDENTS CAN BE WITHDRAWN OR REMOVED FROM THE SCHOOL AS UNDER
by the school authorities on any one of the following grounds:
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Non –payment of fees or chronic irregularity in payment of fees.
- Moral breach considered serious by the school management.
For withdrawal after April 30th, fee for one month, i.e., May will have to be paid. Those who leave in November will have to pay the fee of December also.