Aims & Objectives
- Character development.
- To be self dependent.
- To bring an all-round development in the students personality in order to enable him/her to adjust in real life situations.
- To develop a sense of responsibility, cooperation, generosity and obedience.
- To develop the quality of leadership.
- To develop a sense of responsibility towards society and the nation.
- To help them acquire healthy and systematic living.
- To inculcate dignity of labour.
- To develop ethical and spiritual attitude towards life..
- To develop love for knowledge and learning.
- Quality and moral based education is the motto and sole objective of the school.