S.B.S. Sr. Sec. School has a spacious library well stocked & well furnished, the number of books increasing with each passing year. The library has sections ranging from text books and reference books to fiction and general knowledge. There are a variety of books available for students of all levels on various subjects, literature, travel etc. the school subscribes newspapers and magazines to enable students to gain knowledge and develop interest in reading.
The students are encouraged to read good books to widen their interests and extend their mental horizon. Around 30 weekly and monthly magazines, 3 English and 3 Hindi & 1 Punjabi Newspapers are available. The young scholars can refer to this storehouse of knowledge to cater for their intellectual pursuits.
- Only one book will be issued at a time. Failure to return the book in time will lead to fine at the rate of rupee1 per day.
- Writing, marking or underlining library books is absolutely forbidden.
- Book lost, damaged or wrongly handled will have to be paid for or replaced.
- No books from the “Reference Section” will be issued.
- Size of the Library in sq. feet:- 38 X 27
- No of Periodicals:- 0
- No. of Dailies:- 8
- No of Reference books class-wise:- 3550
- No of Magazine:- 16