- Every student should bring with his/her school diary daily.
- All students should maintain a high standard of discipline in particular :
Parents and Guardians are not allowed to see their children or to meet the teachers during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal and by previous appointment as the members of the staff may not leave the classroom during teaching periods.
Parents are requested not to visit the classroom.
Once in the school, no student will be authorized to leave the campus without the authorization of the Principal who will require a written request from parents to take the child out. The exit pass must be noted in the school diary for security reasons , no one other than parents or persons authorized by them may take the child out of the school.
Any kind of scribbling on the walls, damaging the property of the school, misappropriation of things belonging to other etc. are considered serious matters. Besides the damage being made up for by the students concerned , he/she may be suspended or dismissed from the school.
- They should take care of their personal appearance.
- They should wear neat and clean uniform.
- They should converse in English inside the school premises.
- Students should take proper care of the school’s property and should not willfully damage it.
- Students must not bring/ carry the mobile phones to school. If any student is found carrying a mobile, it will be confiscated and will not be returned back.
- Students must greet guests and should speak respectfully to their teachers and guests.
- Students must attend the school regularly and pass on every important information to their parents conveyed to them by the teachers.
- Students must reach the school in time. If a student comes late quite often, he/she will not be allowed to enter the school premises and will be sent back home.
- Students must switch off all the lights and fans before leaving their classrooms.
Attendance And Leave Rules
- Every student must complete 80% of school attendance to qualify for appearing in the annual examination. In very rare and genuine cases, a shortage of ten lectures may be condoned by the Principal.
- Attendance of every student is compulsory in the morning assembly.
- No leave shall be granted unless a prior written application is received from the parents/guardians.
- If the absence exceeds a week continuously, the student‘s name will be struck off the rolls.
- Leave application should invariably be signed by the parents /guardians.
- Readmission, if granted, the admission fee will be charged along with the pending dues.
- Any student who comes back to the school after suffering from an infectious disease must produce a certificate of fitness from the doctor under whose treatment he/she remained.